Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy Two Weeks For Me

I know I haven't been posting much on this blog lately. It has been a busy two weeks for me and the blogging has dropped down a bit. My apologies for that.

Much of my time has been spent getting ready for graduate classes at San Jose State. Last night was the first night of classes as a full time graduate student going for a masters in economics. I'm taking a full load of 13 semester units now. I've had two night classes last night--a seminar in economic decision making, and a class on mathematical methods of economics. This morning's class was on urban economics. I still have a Monday night seminar on microeconomic analysis to go to--and already I have two term papers to write about. Of course, the week before is an insane time to get last minute stuff done, such as making sure the financial aid paperwork has been sent in, purchasing books (which set me back $397.00), purchasing a parking permit to park on campus (which also set me back $384.00), and replacing my old dial-up modem with a new DSL line--have you ever tried downloading a 50-page pdf file off the SJSU library website using a 56K dial-up? It takes forever to open a file. Then again, it also takes forever to upload a blog entry using dial-up.

So I'm back now. I won't be able to post four or five articles a day, but I should be able to put one article up a day. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Eric A Hopp said...

It has been a lot of work for me. Sometimes it can be crazy to find time to research and analyze the news articles, write a blog, all while juggling schoolwork and a little three-year-old niece who wants to play.