Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Creating a new website--Solace Skin Rejuvenation

I've been a little busy over this last weekend, creating a small business website. It is actually the first time I've ever created a small business website. My sister-in-law, Kirra Hopp, is starting her own facial and massage business--the beginnings of a day spa. She asked me to help create a business site, where she could provide a list of facial and massage services, and the prices of those services.

So why not? At least I can add web design to my list of skills.

The site is called Solace Skin Rejuvenation. The website link is http://www.solaceskin.com. I went online to download some free web templates, after which Kirra selected a template that best suited her style. I adapted the template to include her content, and the site was finally uploaded to the internet late last night. I will say that it isn't a bad start for a first-time small business website. And Kirra....Well, she's just as pleased as ever.

So go take a peek at Solace Skin Rejuvenation. Escape from the insanity of Iraq, President Bush, Katrina, and all the other crazy news stories to enjoy the total wellness of being.

1 comment:

1138 said...

Nice, two constructive suggetions

There should be a picture of something on the first page of the site, maybe a facial.

The © Copyright YourSite. 2004. on each page need to be changed, it makes everything look generic.