Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great moments in classic comedy--George Carlin's "A place for my stuff!"

My apologies for the lack of posting here during the past two weeks. I've been rather busy watching floor guys refinish the hardwood floors, and helping my parents repaint the house before new roommates come in this Saturday--and the house is currently a disaster, execpt for the hardwood floors which look gorgeous. I'll be back Monday posting, when everything gets back to semi-normal here. In the meantime, I did notice the story of George Carlin passing away on June 24th. The world lost a brilliant comic that day. So in celebration of Carlin's comedic brilliance, I thought it only fitting to present one of his classic sketches on our accumulation of stuff. I love this sketch. From YouTube:

No comments: