Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thought I'd Try Something Different Here

Author's Note: No--you're not doing a double-take here. I thought I would try something a little different with the templates, try to bring a little more color to my blog. I figured since it was the start of a new year, I should try to make my blog a little fresh. Originally, I started by adding more news sites. Then I added some more blogs that I like to read--and finally, I'm changing the entire template.

There are some things I like about this template. The color scheme is somewhat me--seems I'm always wearing brown, blue and khaki green. I do like the black titles on the posts, over that of the sickening orange titles on the previous template. And I do wonder how the page breaks will be for the quotations--have to check to see if there is a way to shade the quotes a slightly different color (Either darker or lighter). Actually, it turns out it is easier to change the color of the text, than to shade the blockquotes. So any block-quotations of news stories that I place in my blog will be in
dark blue text.
My own comments on the stories will be in black text.

What do you think? What comments and suggestions to you have? I'm always open to improving my blogging experience.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog.

Eric A Hopp

No comments: