Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons--Duck Rabbit Duck!

Here is the third part of Chuck Jones' "hunting trilogy" masterpiece, Duck Rabbit Duck! Again, Daffy Duck tries to convince Everyman Hunter Elmer Fudd that it is rabbit season and Fudd should shoot Bugs Bunny. Again, Bugs foils Daffy's arguments. Again, Elmer Fudd continues to shoot Daffy's beak into anatomically incorrect places. And again, we are confronted with the great debate in determining what season is this--Duck season....Rabbit season...or....

Baseball season!

From YouTube:



Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers, and gunpowder, and cordite. I'm an elk!! Shoot me, go on!! It's elk season!! I'm a fiddler crab!!! Why don't you shoot me??? It's fiddler crab season!!!

No comments: