Friday, November 11, 2005

Some New Changes to My Blog


Author's Note: After blogging for about six months now, I thought it was time to try a few changes to the template. The content and general layout of my blog will still be the same--and I'll still try to do the best job that I can in providing commentary on stories that I find interesting. But I've added a few more interesting links to my blog--you can access some of the major online news outlets that I usually check. I've also added some links to other blogsites that I check into. And now that Google has updated its software to allow the easy placement of photos, I'll certainly be adding photos to my blog. It's ironic that when I first started my blog back in May, I wanted to add photos to my posts. But the only way that Google would allow you to post photos was through some crappy software program called Picasso. It is nice to see that they've changed that.

So here it is. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Eric A Hopp

No comments: