Sunday, March 04, 2007

Some editorial changes....

I've added some more fun little sidebar content to my blog. On the right side, you can find The New York Times newsfeed, providing the top national, political, business news, and NY Times opinions. While on the left side, you can check on the current Department of Homeland Security Terror Alert Level--currently set between those evil, liberal, terrorist Sesame Street characters Ernie and Bert. I've also provided a new page element called The Debt Clocks, where you can watch just how many dollars are going up into smoke on both the National Debt, and the U.S. cost of the Iraq War. The numbers just keep going up and up. For a little science fun, I've included The Moon Phase, which currently tracks the phases of the moon. And finally, I've included a little more advertising through AdBrite. But, I'm trying to balance out the content between the left and right sidebars here. One way is to add a little advertising to my site.

Enjoy.

No comments: